Y1 YLB X
Y1 YLB 70
The new and improved YLB X. The 2021/22 range is inspired by the underground skate and surf culture in California with an intricate pattern of California-inspired prints near the handle.
The YLB profile is our revolutionary stick that combines an aggressive low bow with our unique Carbon Power Chain technology. The Carbon Power Chain allows the YLB to benefit from 'knife cut' head shape and tapered underblade. By reducing the underblade on the head of the stick it increases the ease of 3D skills. The backhand blade has been carbon reinforced to improve power and control of reverse stick shots and passes.
The YLB is designed to be the best drag flicking stick in the market. We have included a natural concave shape on the shaft of the stick to aid the slingshot action. This does not reduce playability during normal match play.
- Composition: 95% Carbon & 5% Aramid/Fibreglass/Kevlar
- Y1 CPC Carbon Power Chain designed to increase power/stiffness when shooting
- Hot Edge - enhanced backhand zone for power
- Knife head design for ease of 3D skills on the move and reverse lifting
- Y1 Sling Groove design for slingshot action on drag flicking
- Y1 YLB aggressive low bow profile
- Bristled Extended High Control Area on head/shaft (EHCA)
- New HST end cap to improve shock absorption and power transfer through the ball
Extra Low Bow