Y1 GLB X
Y1 GLB 70
The new and improved GLB X. The 2021/22 range is inspired by the underground skate and surf culture in California, with an intricate pattern of California-inspired prints near the handle.
Our pioneering mould returns for 2021/2022 - the GLB profile is a revolutionary stick that combines a smooth low bow with a squared shaft and face to ensure trapping and hitting does not get impacted by the bow profile. We have pioneered a new extended backhand powerezone that takes inspiration from the back of a cricket bat. The power transfer and response you get when hitting a reverse stick is truly incredible with this stick.
The 2021 GLB X is manufactured with specially enhanced Swedish carbon to increase the power of the stick to a level above the usual 90/100% carbon sticks. The Swedish X carbon properties in the GLB X also allow the stick to remain incredibly soft to touch.
- Composition: 95% Carbon & 5% Aramid/Fibreglass/Kevlar
- Y1 Swedish X Carbon Technology
- Powerzone to increase backhand performance
- Y1 ‘Flat Face’ design for easy picking on the reverse and 3D skills
- Y1 GLB bow specifically designed for the modern player
- Bristled Extended High Control Area on head/shaft (EHCA)
- New HST end cap to improve shock absorption and power transfer through the ball
Extra Low Bow